Monday 24 May 2010

Too warm?

Just thought I'd do a follow-on from my last posting (four months ago, has it really been that long?), given that us British seem to enjoy talking about the weather. Besides which it also gives me a chance to check a few things that have recently been updated before I venture into any further updates.

Well these last few days have been rather too warm for me, and yet it seems only just a few weeks ago that it was too cold!  Here in the Manchester area this Whitsun weekend we've had the hottest weather so far in Britain for this year with temperatures at up around 25 to 27 deg. C.  Not bad when you consider Manchester's (inaccurate) reputation for cold, windy, and wet weather!

So just to cool us all down again here's a reminder of only a few months ago from just up the Bridgewater Canal footpath from here:    :)



Isn't it strange how dogs seem to love the snow so much?

As this isn't one of my own slide-shows then full credit must be given to its real author:
http://www.youtube.com/user/poppiecat#p/u 

No comments: