Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Unless you suppress it, at the top of the standard Blogger web page is a header which includes the link 'Next Blog'. Have you ever been tempted to click on it? Well I have been occasionally and have then gone through a sequence of usually quite fascinating personal web sites.

Earlier tonight, after clicking through several 'Next Blog's, I found this article:

http://energetich20.blogspot.com/2009/12/something-from-2004.html

I'm not so sure about the white text on the black background, which hurt my eyes whilst I was reading it (although that's the great thing about blogs - you do what you wanna do!), but the article was so very true that I thought I'd share it further.

Happy New Year All !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good new year Kevin. I read that article, quite good I thought.

I wish I could put my thoughts on paper, but I always make a right cock-up so I don't bother any more, that's why I write a losd of drivel on my blog,

justin said...

Hi again, Keith. I find it hard to put pen to paper at times, and write down my thoughts coherently ... like the author of the blog post. I sometimes wonder why I'm blogging at all, though I do feel great when people like yourself respond to my posts. BTW, I hate the white print on a black background ... I get snow-blindness after reading a few sentences.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about this Kevin, just a word with Justin here.

Justin, I think you are at cross-purposes here. If you are referring to my old blogpage I only use it now and then just to try out posts, pictures and generally mess about with it. I know it's white letters on a black background but some people like it and some dont. My main updated blog is here.

I'll now return you to Kevin in the studio, as they say on TV!

Kevin 'In Salford' said...

I'm confused! I thought that Justin had mistakenly typed Keith instead of Kevin?

Oh well, whatever.